FTC Resources for Consumers
The Federal Trade Commission has many excellent resources for consumer information on everything from buying a home to dealing with debt collectors. Below are some very helpful links for specific information provided by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Getting Credit – What you Need to Know About Your Credit
- Need Credit or Insurance? Your Credit Score Helps Determine What You Pay
- Prescreened Offers for Credit and Insurance
- Building a Better Credit Report
- Choosing a Credit Card
- Credit and Divorce
- Credit Repair
- Employment Background Check and Credit Reports
- Your Access to Free Credit Reports
- Credit Repair – How to DIY and Avoid a Scam
Below are some links that offer more general and comprehensive information for a variety of topics of concern. Please note these websites are provided for informational purposes only and are not intended to be legal advice.
Please note that the information provided by the Federal Trade Commission does not constitute legal advice and is for informational purposes only. To receive counseling on your particular situation, please schedule a consultation with one of Minneapolis Bankruptcy Lawyer’ experienced attorneys by calling 763-568-7343. Minneapolis Bankruptcy Lawyer is not a credit repair agency and cannot repair credit scores
This content is not meant to constitute advice of any kind, including without limitation, legal advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal matter you should consult an appropriately qualified lawyer.