Minneapolis Bankruptcy Lawyer established its leadership in the area of environmental law when they helped a client secure the first Federal Brownfield Revolving Loan Fund clean-up loan for a project in the State of Minnesota. The firms leadership in this area of law continues pioneering the use of environmental grants and loans as equity in redevelopment projects.
We represent real estate developers; manufacturers; lenders; municipal entities; and businesses clients in all aspects of environmental law. Our lawyers regularly help clients assess the environmental impacts and liabilities associated with real estate and business transactions, including drafting indemnification and other contractual terms to protect against the impact of environmental and toxic tort liabilities.
If you would like to contact us about Environmental Law you can fill out our "Request Consultation" form or call us at (612) 217 - 0529
Environmental & Land Use Experience & Expertise
- Federal, State & Local legislative/regulatory representation
- Secured over $6 million in environmental clean-up grants and loans for major brownfield projects around the state.
- Environmental impact statements
- State task force representation for stormwater permitting requirements and enforcement
- Air, water and solid hazardous waste permits
- Site Investigation, Closures, Cleanups and Redevelopments
- Planned Unit Development, Conditional Use Permit and Rezoning Applications
- Compliance Analysis
- Regulatory Interpretation
- Governmental Agency Relationship Development
This content is not meant to constitute advice of any kind, including without limitation, legal advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal matter you should consult an appropriately qualified lawyer.