Real Estate Law
At Minneapolis Bankruptcy Lawyer, we represent developers, investors, lenders, and business owners in the acquisition, development, financing, sale and leasing of real estate. We can protect you in both routine and complex transactions and disputes. Look to us for responsive, flexible, practical support in all areas of real estate law.
Our team of real estate law experts handle contract for deed issues for purchasers, sellers and investors, including negotiation and preparation of purchase agreements, representation at closings, conducting of closings, amendment and extension issues, cancellation issues, federal and state tax lien issues, bankruptcy issues, eviction issues and title correction issues. Our firm has represented contract for deed holders in canceling hundreds of contracts for deed, including related ancillary services such as bankruptcy court "lift-stay" motions, tax lien issues, unlawful detainer (or eviction) actions and Torrens Proceedings Subsequent following the cancellations.
If you would like to contact us about our Real Estate Attorneys you can fill out our "Request Consultation" form or call us at (763) 249-0888
Real Estate Law Experience & Expertise
- Multi-family housing development
- Commercial and residential acquisitions, sales and leases
- Contract for Deed sales, tansfers, cancellations
- Real estate financing and mortgage foreclosures
- Land use, zoning, and easements
- Title resolution and title insurance claims
- Formation and operation of Common Interest Communities
- Real estate tax planning, 1031 exchanges, TIC arrangements
- Transaction document prepartion and review
- Real estate closings, including for sale by owner
- Torrens title registration and proceedings subsequent
- Mechanics' lien issues and foreclosure
- Real estate issues in probate and divorce
- Landlord/tenant law; unlawful detainer / eviction
Mechanic's lien statutes in Minnesota offer a valuable remedy for contractors, subs and suppliers in cases of payment disputes. It is important to follow the guidelines set forth in the statute to successfully preserve the rights provided by mechanicâ€™s liens....more
This content is not meant to constitute advice of any kind, including without limitation, legal advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal matter you should consult an appropriately qualified lawyer.